Additional specific items of legal work may be required from time to time which is beyond the scope of a routine conveyancing transaction and examples additional work and the additional legal fees are:
- Arranging Title Indemnity Insurance: £50.00 (Per Policy).
- Shared Equity Schemes: £200.00.
- Statutory Declaration: £150.00.
- Paying off second mortgage or secured loans: £75.00.
- Declaration of Trust: £150.00.
- Newbuild: £200.00.
- Unregistered Title: £100.00.
All of the fees for additional work detailed above will have VAT added.
Sometimes we pay referral fees to our introducers, our average referral fee is £50.00 and does not affect the quote you have been given here. Any referral fee that we pay to an introducer is included in the quote that you have been given.