Gaddes Noble Property Lawyers are very proud to announce that they have won the prestigious award for Small Conveyancing Firm of the Year 2018.
The LFS Conveyancing Awards are the largest and most prestigious event in the conveyancing calendar. At this national event, over 700 solicitors, licensed conveyancers and conveyancing professionals enjoyed an evening of entertainment, a three course gala dinner and a nervous wait with other finalists to see who would be crowned winners.
Small Conveyancing Firm of the Year 2018
The award that we have won was available to all Small Conveyancing Firms. It gave us the opportunity to enter for offering a first class service but without having the large marketing budgets of our larger rivals and to compete against each other on a level playing field.
The judging process was over five stages and comprised of:
- Completion of an application so that the judges could make an initial assessment.
- A mystery shopping exercise to obtain a conveyancing quote. This process was scored on both the quality of the phone call and the subsequent quote pack that they received.
- A compliance check undertaken by Legal Eye. They requested several documents and policies and a score was given to each firm.
- A telephone interview by one of the judges.
- Shopper Anonymous undertook a client survey based on a net promoter score.
Managing Director, Lee Gaddes, commented ‘to win this highly acclaimed award is an honour and a testimony to our fabulous conveyancing team.
We all enjoyed the evening with our fellow finalists in Birmingham and never expected to win. The award now takes pride of place in our reception area in our offices in Huddersfield and will be our benchmark for the years to come’.