Gaddes Noble Property Lawyers are very proud to announce that they have been shortlisted for the prestigious award for Small Conveyancer of the Year 2018.
The LFS Conveyancing Awards are now in their seventh year and are the biggest and most prestigious event in the conveyancing calendar.
The award that we have entered was available all Small Conveyancing Firms. It gave us the opportunity to enter for offering a first class service but without having the large marketing budgets of our larger rivals and to compete against each other on a level playing field.
We have been part of a five-stage judging process, comprising of:
- Completion of an application so that the judges could make an initial assessment.
- A mystery shopping exercise to obtain a conveyancing quote. This process was scored on both the quality of the phone call and the subsequent quote pack that they received.
- A compliance check undertaken by Legal Eye. They requested several documents and policies and a score was given to each firm.
- A telephone interview by one of the judges
- Shopper Anonymous undertook a client survey based on a net promoter score
Managing Director, Lee Gaddes, commented ‘to be shortlisted for this highly acclaimed award is an honour and a testimony to our fabulous conveyancing team. We are all now looking forward to attending the awards dinner later this year in Birmingham’.